Wednesday, November 25, 2009

the bordess day eva

i woke up in the mornin, first thing did was pick up my guitar and started playing it. then i went over to my comp, on it and just stare at it for hours and after that,i bathed my dog he was shivering. HAHA! sorry charlie. in the evening i went over to my grandma's house to visit her, and i brought my guitar along. then my aunt ask me to help her fix the fitness thingi, whatever that is =x yea. so after fixing it, my mom came. when she came to pick me up, my aunt gave me 10 bucks for no reason and she insisted me to take it so i said "okay" and when i came home i just stared at the comp AGAIN! so practicly, i just wasted my WHOLE ENTIRE DAY doing nothing =.=! lol. and since i kept all my energy for today, i bet i'll be DAMN HYPER tomorrow, i just hope i won't be to hyper till i jump off a building O_O.

now i'm just wondering what should i do for tomorrow? oh yea! new moon's out tomorrow! i wanna go watch it. but (with who?) thats the problem, i don't think anyone would wanna go and watch it with me. cause they all got their own group. ah well, most probally i'll be watching it alone unless anyone wants me to tag along? if any of you does, just inform me aite? thanks =D

No comments:

Post a Comment