Tuesday, November 24, 2009

fun day at pavilion

well, today i had a fun day at pavilion. me and my friend joel went to watch CHRISTMAS CAROL. it's quite good actually, especially in 3D. and guess what! i saw jin kun there! at first i was like why is he damn familiar? then i thought it was jin kun, so i tried calling him. but no answer, then i tried smsing him, still no answer, so in the end me and joel waited in the theater until he gets out. but in the end, all of jin's friends went out. and i think jin's friends and jin were suspicious on to me. so they just left jin alone in the theater. so as we were going out, i was like, "jin kun?" then he said "yea!" then i was like "how are ya man?" then we shaked hands and chat bout stuff. lawl. so i told megs i saw jin kun, she told me to say hi to him, and i said we were long gone. so she called me to call jin to call her. but in the end she called him herself =.=!

after pavilion, me and joel went to sungei wang to walk, and we saw the gundam exhibition. and after that, we ate "tako tao" i think, yea, it's not bad actually, you guys should go try it out. yea, after the tako thingi, i went to the music shop to hunt for an acoustic guitar. it cost like 420 bucks. but it's worth it i guess, it has a great sound. after that i went to search for plasma balls. and it's kinda expensive, it cost like 43 bucks just for 1 lil thing. and me and joel was like wasting our time there so that we wouldn't have to wait in the jam.

but in the end we wasted our time because our car were lost. we can't find it until half an hour later WTF!!?

yea and joel drove me to dominic's house to get back my guitar and my kapo xD so now i can finally play the actual version of HOWIE DAY - COLLIDE yeah!

when i reached home, my mom gave me salad, well, it was good. =D

so practicly that's it for today lah.

No comments:

Post a Comment