Sunday, November 29, 2009

embarassin day D=

early in the mornin today, my dad asked me to follow him to collect his car at the workshop. before that, we went to have breakfast near there.

after collecting the car, we went over to my uncle's house. then my uncle asked me to go and buy some drinks. so i rode the motorcycle and my uncle sitting behind me. then in the middle of the highway, the motorbike went dead o.o but luckily the car beside me was patient enough to wait till i move it out of the way. and not only that! he thought me how to put it on free gear xD yeah. then when we were coming back from the coffee shop, my dad called and said there is a police patrol car nearby waiting. so i stopped the bike and hand it over to my uncle. AHAHA xD

when we came home, my dad needed to prepare for his colleague's wedding dinner.

then i turned on the msn and i chatted with my friends until i had to admit somethin to someone... well, i didn't want to at first, but she/he say it's a must to say it out. then eventually i did. arr... ! so i can't actually sleep the whole night until around 7:45 in the mornin. lol! so that's it for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment