Saturday, November 28, 2009

my cousin's wedding =D

i woke up today around 11.30 i guess. it was a shitty mornin for me cus once i got out from bed, i hit my head on the bed. and that's number 1. then when i was walkin out of my room, i hit my head on the cupboard and that makes 2. wth?

in the afternoon, i was getting ready to go to my cousin's wedding. then on the way there, my dad had to drop by the bank. so while he was in the bank, i went out of the car to go to 7-e to buy a drink. while i was walkin, i saw su yi and her dad. they were walkin to the car from old town xD. then i saw her familiar face and i was waving to her. then she waved back and asked what are you doing here? then i told her i was dropping by 7-e. lawl. then i went to pick up celine(my other cousin) and her mom. then when we were on the road, my dad stoped. then we asked him why he'd stop? then he said waiting for my other relatives. lawl! so while waiting, we went to the cafe at the gas station to have a drink. =D

we reached there around 7+. lol! the dinner was quite good i guess... but the service SUCKS!!! not only that! the waitress don't have a sense of balance at all! she wanted to take away the finished up dish, but she took it from the top! i mean as in she lift it up above our heads and she accidentally spilled gravy onto celine's dress! wth! not only that, when she took the soups and stuffs, she don't even help people serve onto the bowls! she's so weak!

then it was cheers time! ahaha xD when the bride and groom came over to our table to have cheers, the groom asked me to have a glass of MARTELL - BRANDY! HAH! it was kinda good i think. then we were like, YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMx10 SENG! ahaha that was fun! =D

after then cheering, my relatives and my dad, went up on the stage to sing o_o well, they enjoyed themselves very much. we had a family photo with the bride and groom up on stage =D then soon after that, my dad went back to singing.

then everything's over. we were living the restaurant. then we had to send celine home =D

so that's everything for today larh. thanks for visiting my blog guys! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment