Thursday, November 26, 2009

day at chris's and caroline's place

early in te mornin today, once i got outof bed, i went to get my guitar. (as usuall). after playing it for a while, i went over to my comp to see who's online on msn. and when i tried to log into facebook, it was under maintainance. WTH? yea. and in the afternoon, i went over to chris's place. (bringing my guitar of course). so onced i got there, i started playing the guitar while chris was eating his lunch xD

after that, me and chris was in the comp room. i was using facebook and stuff. while chris, he was on dota (as usual) =D

then i went over to the tv room. and chris came over. then we watched UNTRACBLE yeah. it was not bad i guess. then we watched MAKE IT HAPPEN. yeah, it was not bad either i guess...

then
chris asked me whether i would wanna build a gundam model together. so we started on the model, but just the head. HAHA. then we stopped and we will continue tomorrow.

as where i am now,i'm using
caroline's laptop. well, practicly blogging larh.
and from a day. i end up sleeping over. haha!
so i guess this is today =D

thanks for viewing my blog

No comments:

Post a Comment